We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Kaiju No. 8 Captured Arc is the fifth story arc in the Kaiju No. 8 series.
- After revealing his kaiju powers, Kafka Hibino is secured by the Defense Force on the Ariake Maritime Base.
- Kikoru Shinomiya, Aoi Kaguragi, Iharu Furuhashi, Leno Ichikawa and Haruichi Izumo are dispatched in another division after Tachikawa Base was almost destroyed.
- Director General Isao Shinomiya and other high-rank members of the Defense Force discuss on what to do with Kafka.
- Upon meeting Kafka, Isao faces him and collects a sample of his blood.
- As Isao faces Kafka to test him, Kafka loses control of his body and goes all out unwillingly.
- The kaiju that infected Kafka is revealed to be still present inside him.
- Trying to avoid injuring Isao not to hurt Kikoru, Kafka succeeds in forcing his body to punch himself to transform back into a human.
- After the fight Isao decides to keep Kafka alive while still using him as a weapon, despite most of the other high-rank members disagreeing.
- Isao informs Kafka about his decision and suggest he proves his worth in order to survive.
- Kaiju No. 9 molts and gets ready for another attack.
- Kikoru is transferred to the First Division where she meets Vice-Captain Eiji Hasegawa and Captain Gen Narumi.
- She witnesses first-hand the power of the First Division.
|34 · 35 · 36 · 37 · 38 · 39 · 40|